The modules of this course were as follows:
- Introduction of human rights and human rights violations of vulnerable groups
- International mechanisms protecting the rights of people with mental illness
- Isolation, restraint, coertion and compulsive hospitalization
- Strategies to reduce coertion and promote the support model
- Revision of the Mental Health Act in Portugal: implications for different actors
The more than 40 participants included health and social professionals, representatives of municipalities, users and their families.
This course was organized under the MH Rights project , funded by the Cidadãos Ativ@s Program 2018-2024, EEA Grants.